VTS Lesson #1
![]() |
| Image #1 (artwork shown without title) |
Video Part One
I apologize for it being so dark. My room has only 1 light switch and absolutely zero natural light. ( Go figure - an art room designed with no windows). We can't see the images on the IWB if the lights aren't off. I realized after taping and then reading the outline for each lesson that I was supposed to be visible. Oops! Enjoy the sneak peeks of me while I traipse in front of the projected image.
I have had so much trouble getting my videos on YouTube so my blog topic #4 was posted a while ago. If you wish to go back and read my reflection, here is a quick link.
I used this VTS session as an outgoing lesson after learning about Haring and looking at symbols in art. Then we did a photograph of Warhol in his studio, kind of connecting what we had just done with Pop Art and Haring's connection to Warhol to what we were going to do with Warhol and his celebrity images as we studied color. Seemed to be a nice transition.
![]() |
| Image #2 |
Video Part Two
I've started the video with the directions at the beginning so that you can hear how I handled some of the classroom management speed bumps. My second hour is a challenge. I thought that as the year would go on it would get easier. Silly me.
[And in case you were wondering about the differences in my hours, I will post another hour of mine so you can compare the behavior differences in 2nd hour, my chosen hour for inspection, and my 1st hour which seems to be more thoughtful, but also more quiet. (if I can get my computer and YouTube to comply.)]


No comments:
Post a Comment