OKay, this is pathetic. I knew I didn't have a whole lot of time to be my creative self and that most of my work revolved around the classroom and arts n crafts with my son, but scrolling through my photos, it looks like I haven't even taken photos of anything I've done in the past year!
All my photos are of stuff like this:
 |
| Mummy Pie |
 |
| Four Leaf Clover Pancakes |
 |
| Minnie Mouse Pancakes |
 |
| Easter Lemon Pistachio Cake |
 |
| Declan's Race Car Cake |
Um, I guess I like to eat!
But I did manage to find some shots of things from school:
 |
This was an exercise in finding images in unexpected places. Each student got a postcard size piece of map and drew on top of it. |
 |
| Birdhouse for Friends of Children Raffle |
 |
T-shirt design for our Department, we're the spARTans.
(Speaking of mash-ups and remixes - can you tell its after Warhol & Basquiat? And DaVinci too.) |
Bwhaaaaa! I LOVE that mummy PIE!!!! I so needed a huge smile! ALL creative endeavors are equally worthy. :)
ReplyDeleteuuummmmh, I am not happy, not happy at all.....Your art is torturing me!! I must have it! I must taste
ReplyDeleteits artistic goodness and sweetness and yummyness.
This is the kind of art that is made to be shared......with me and my BELLY!