Creativity Projects:
Book #1: Ignore Everybody and 39 Other Keys to Creativity
Here is my first Creativity Project: Ignore Everybody and 39 Other Keys to Creativity
I didn't find it very inspiring so the 'project' itself is very uninspired, I'm afraid.
The second book, however, was very inspiring and useful.
Book #2: A Whack on the Side of the Head: How You Can Be More Creative
After reading it, it is easy to see why A Whack on the Side of the Head: How You Can Be More Creative has been a bestselling creative thinking classic for over 25 years.
Creativity Project #2: A Whack on the Side of the Head: How You Can Be More Creative
I love your prezi! It makes me easily understand your resource. Your resource about Von Oech’s book, A Whack on the Side of the Head is pretty inspiring to me because I completely agree with his idea that thinking different is hard because most of the time we don't need to be creative for what we do and we have certain attitudes that lock our thinking and keep us thinking more of the same. This is true, looking at myself.
ReplyDeleteI think, as the author mentioned, in order to open metal lock, we need continuous practices. And as an art teacher, it would be one of my roles. Through providing an opportunity for students to play, experiment and explore, I could help students open their metal lock and even prevent metal lock. Your resource helps me have a better understanding about creativity and obstacles to creative thinking. Thanks!