- I've been looking a bit at the two big topics my questions are geared around - technology in the art room (specifically iPad use) and alternative curriculum options including different ways to assess students. I'm not sure how familiar with journals I really am. I read the NAEA publication, but I don't necessarily read studies.
Mindwork: Google-ography (pgs. 38-39)
- Its funny, but I have kind of been using pinterest to track my searches and findings on these topics.
- Okay, I completely just lost hours of time searching the internet on my topic... I think this will link up to my pin boards on pinterest if you want to see them... Let me know if it doesn't work. =)
- http://pinterest.com/mdridlen/
Mindwork: Shape Your Work Bibliography (pg 45)
- I need some more books I think. And maybe more scholarly research on this topic, journals, et
No comments:
Post a Comment