I use both material and digital resources. I like to have tangible things like legal pads, and sticky notes, and binders with page protectors to slide stuff in to. But I also like to use the internet and bookmark sites, I use pinterest since I remember visuals to match information, I sometimes use LiveBinder (but not much).
I would probably get yet another binder and fill it with my necessary tools and research data. I also have a habit of carrying different totebags for different purposes. Almost like a portable file cabinet. I just found these vertical file folders at Office Depot that I'm really excited about using in my tote bags - How much easier will that be to get stuff in and out!
I make lists to organize my tasks. I also have a monkey dry erase board that says "Projects on my Plate", then I list all the stuff I'm having to make sure I keep track of so I don't forget to go back and address the little parts that belong to all the current projects.
I usually put off picking up my kids from the babysitters for about an hour and a half (since they are usually napping still) after school is out. I can take this time to look at and review my data.
No comments:
Post a Comment