I'm comfortable writing. Sometimes I feel I ramble, but that can be refined. I've had to write recently when I completed my National Board portfolios which as a lot of introspective and reflective writing. I write a lot in terms of preparing for presentations. I blog, not often, and spout off on Facebook.
Most of my questions revolve more around the intricacies of writing to present research formally. What do I not even know yet about the ethical issues, the vocabulary, the methodologies, etc.
Ideally, I would like to disseminate my information in a cool, original artistic format. I would love it if whatever I do could result in some sort of artistic endeavor, but I also fear that my lifestyle will dictate that I do whatever is most straightforward and timely.
You can present your research using many different platforms. It could be a website like weebly.com or video or photos....etc. don't limit yourself. Your research could be living an fluid and changing and interactive too.
ReplyDelete